Compliance Manager | >5 years | Semiconductor | Singapore #LKC
An internationally recognised assembly and packaging equipment supplier for the semiconductor and LED industries. The company produces semiconductor assembly equipment and materials procure by many multinational chip manufacturers, independent IC assembly houses and consumer electronics manufacturers.
With a consistent track record to continually perform despite various market pressures, the company’s management and way of operations have distinguished itself. On top of its reputation as a market leader, the company has built a diversified customer base across different markets to increase its prospects. Innovation and research is at the core of its beliefs. Ultimately this not only enables the company to continually be at the top of its field, but also ready to push the frontiers of the industry.
The organisation is looking for a Compliance Manager. Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain company’s ethics and other compliance policies.
- Collaborate with other corporate functions to mitigate risks on compliance matters.
- Update company’s senior management on compliance trends.
- Develop training programmes to educate employees on company’s compliance.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the company’s programmes, recommend and implement improvements based on such evaluations.
What candidates must possess.
- Good Diploma or Degree from a recognised institution
- At least 3 years of experience in developing, implementing, and managing ethics compliance programmes
- Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP) an advantage
Does the thought of joining a global team that is forward looking, resilient, and widely touted to be one of, if not, the best in the electronics manufacturing industry enthuse you? If rightly so, wait no longer and apply for this Compliance Manager role now by clicking “Apply Now” to forward a copy of your CV. Alternatively, you can also send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruit Legal - Legal recruitment specialist
@Chang Chu Yan
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1332479