Compliance Counsel | >7 PQE | Manufacturing | Singapore
A well-known MNC is looking for a Compliance Counsel to be based in Singapore.
· Participating in designing and implementing in-region anticorruption compliance program.
· Supporting the global compliance organization in South East Asia, including delivering trainings and regular business counseling.
· Developing effective lines of communication with senior regional and segment management.
· Implementing policies, procedures, and standards of conduct throughout the region.
· Assisting with internal investigations, conducting periodic risk assessments and response plans, and internal monitoring and auditing.
· Partnering with regional operating units in promoting a culture of compliance, focusing on anticorruption.
· Responding promptly to detected offenses, including development of corrective actions.
· Managing external counsels and costs.
· Supporting acquisitions and divestitures with sound risk management principles, including participating in due diligence.
- Law degree.
- Admitted to practice in a qualified jurisdiction with a minimum of 7 years practice experience in a national law firm or in-house corporate setting.
- Demonstrated practice experience in anti-bribery (FCPA) counseling and enforcement, anti-trust, trade regulation, competition law and similar regulatory regimes.
- Ability to manage external counsel and costs.
- Ability to work within a team framework and across multiple cultures.
- Prior litigation-related experience a plus.
Apply for this job
Interested candidates please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Sherlene Ong at 6535 8255 for a confidential discussion.
Sherlene Ong Xinhui (R1546679)
Compliance and Regulatory