Compliance Counsel | > 5 years | FMCG | Singapore
Our client is looking for someone who can pioneer in a project and drive compliance related activities in the region. By doing so, candidate can value-add to the company with their existing knowledge and gain hands-on skills as a legal and compliance personnel.
- Manage the execution of the project that handles the controls compliance.
- Manage regular internal controls
- Train APAC markets on legal compliance topics.
- Support risk management in the organisation
- Formulate and drive compliance programs and initiatives
- Partake in consultation and training on the required control procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- LLB, JD or equivalent
- At least 5 PQE in a legal environment
- Regulatory or compliance experience
@Janani Devi D/O Raveendran
EA License No.: 16S8107 | EA Personnel Registration No.: R1763998
Compliance and Regulatory