Company Secretary Manager I 5-8 years I Conglomerate I Kuala Lumpur
Our client is a listed conglomerate in Malaysia that is looking for an experienced Company Secretary Manager.
- Provide guidance to Directors, Boards, CEO and management according to statutory compliance.
- Ensure that Board procedures are followed and regularly reviewed and provides guidance to Chairman and Directors on their responsibilities under various law
- Arrange board meetings, management meetings, and annual meetings as well as prepare minutes, annual reports and circulars.
- Ensuring adherence to company’s constitution, compliance to statutory and regulatory requirements at all times.
- Carrying out other duties related to the corporate administration of the Company.
- Review documents related such as agreements and company financial statements.
- Handles announcements to Bursa Saham, all work relating to securities and their transfer and transmission.
- Completion and lodgment of statutory forms/ returns.
- Act according to Companies Act, listing requirements, others rules and regulations etc.
- Supervise and guide the secretarial team.
- Tending to various tasks either unique to a company or simply as assigned.
- At least 5 to 8 years of working experience in any listed companies.
- Has ICSA qualification and a member of ICSA.
- Highly experienced with Companies Act 1965, M & A, Bursa Malaysia Listing Requirements, and all other required law and regulations.
- Excellent written and oral spoken skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Motivated individual.
- Gives attention to details and can work under stress.
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com to apply for the position.