Assistant Legal Manager | 3-5 PQE| Insurance | Malaysia
An Assistant Legal Manager role has just become available at one of the leading insurance company in Malaysia. This Assistant Legal Manager will be reporting directly to the Head of Legal.
- Provide sound legal solutions on legal matters.
- Review and draft agreements and other documentation.
- Review and draft insurance policy contracts.
- Candidates must possess Degree in law and Certificate of Legal Practice (or equivalent qualification to practice law in Malaysia).
- 3-5 years as a litigator.
- Able to provide accurate and sound advice which displays critical thinking and good strategic business sense in a timely manner.
- Experience in the insurance field is not a prerequisite, though would be an advantage.
Interested candidates may write in to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Banking & Finance