Assistant Legal Manager | 3-5 PQE | Manufacturing | Malaysia
Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturers, is looking for an Assistant Legal Manager to be part of them, based in Klang.
- Provide legal and compliance advice, legal research and analysis and propose appropriate course of action to management and business units.
- Implements and enforces preventive mechanisms i.e Anti-Bribery & Corruption and third party due diligence to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, industry guidelines and best practice.
- Review Company’s policies and procedures, compliance practices and standard operational procedures (SOPs) and recommend for continue improvement.
- Timely responds to reported violation of laws, regulations, policies, ethics and code of conduct by evaluating evidence and present finding of the reports.
- Provide education and training to managerial and head of departments to ensure awareness of accountability and responsibility of compliance towards their respective areas / functions.
- Keeping track of the developments in legislations, listing requirement, regulations, guidelines and practices to ensure Company remains compliant.
- Handling internal company secretarial matters and liaison officer to the corporate company secretary.
- Any other duties as assigned by management from time to time.
- Familiar with main market listing requirements, Malaysian code of corporate governance, companies act 2016 and related legislations. Possess 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and ability to resolve disputes in business sense.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
Interested candidates may send your resume and contact Yvonne Kong at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.
Compliance and Regulatory