Assistant Chief Counsel | 5PQE | Tech | Singapore #LCL
Our client is a tech group, seeking to hire an Assistant Chief Counsel to join their Legal team in Singapore. He/She will play an integral role in advising on regulatory affairs and policy developments of the organisation. He/She will also need to collaborate with stakeholders in the development of legislation, regulatory frameworks and policies.
- Advise on a wide range of issues relating to company's corporate and industry functions. Where applicable, structure, draft, review and negotiate project / bespoke agreements for TMT / ICT development projects
- Collaborate with stakeholders to devise effective legal risk management strategies and internal governance policies
- Advise on contentious issues and manage litigation
- Bachelor's Degree in Law (or equivalent)
- Admitted as an Advocate & Solicitor in Singapore
- At least 5-8 years’ post qualification experience (PQE) in legal practice, and/or corporate in-house
- Experience in litigation and/or TMT, ICT, data protection is an advantage
- Able to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
The client offers the opportunity to work on innovative projects and policy initiatives that are aimed at fostering a vibrant infocomm media, data protection ecosystem and to drive Singapore’s digital economy. The client is looking for highly motivated individuals who are able to develop creative solutions to novel legal issues and navigate legal ambiguities arising from new and emergent technologies.
Interested candidates may send in your resume and contact Claire Lin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a private and confidential discussion